Friday, December 28, 2007

Me:)

Hey..well this is weird. As with davinia, this is my first time blogging so here it goes. Well its been one week since I came back from camp and to be totally honest, I haven't been applying any of those techniques so far:P Camp was fun (esp the part when we girls all sat together 'sharing life experiences' and swimming in ice cold water!) but boy am I glad to come back to home food again. Its bad enough having that kinda food when I'm in college. Certainly don't need more of it when I'm on holiday lol.

On a different note, Merry Christmas to all! I don't know what it is about this year but things seem more quiet than usual. Or is it just me?
Anyways, look forward to seeing you guys soon!

P.S. This song (Dig by Incubus) has been stuck in my head for days so thought I'd share it. Enjoy!


No comments: